Thursday, January 5, 2012

Exchange/Transfer PayPal Money to Any Other E-Currency from Nepal


We help you to exchange digital currencies directly into your online accounts. This service is a faster, a cheaper and a safer way to buy or sell digital currencies with priority given to Nepal. We transfer digital money from different accounts like  Perfect Money, PayPal, AlertPay, Okpay, neteller, Webmoney, MoneyBookers, WesternUnion, Ukash and many more. We can make your interest possible with small amount of commission.

With our exchange service, you can:

·   Exchange in the electronic currencies: Okpay, Perfect Money, PayPal, AlertPay, MoneyBookers and many more;

·    Pay for purchases on the auction eBay, pay for access to the paid site through PayPal;

·    Buy or sell electronic currencies around the world through West Union and also to Nepal


 Further Detail Contact us:
www.sgaire.com.np
suneboyster@gmail.com

9841867627 (Viber only)


9 comments:

  1. perfect money ma paisa halna kati charge lagxa ra minimum kati dollar dhekhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunnuna Tapilai Phone GareKo Lagena (9841867627) !! Malaee EgoPay Ma paisa chayera theyO...so For that I had called You, Can You PLease Contact Me Here :- 9803324937

    I do have verified Paypal Account, We can exchange From that also. Or I can directly Give money in cash, please Contact me :- 9803324937..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can contact me directly in my email. we can talk there... suneboyster@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. i have paypal balance that is needed to be exchanged in Nepalese Rupees. clue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please write me in my email suneboyster@gmail.com, we can help you exchange.

      Delete
  4. Has anyone tried Auction Essistance for a verified PayPal? http://auctionessistance.com/shop/verified/

    ReplyDelete
  5. did you guys have branch in nepal if yes please send me the address and phone to contact you ,i want to buy perfect money ,i need perfect money urgent awaiting for your respond asap my email contact_biondo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are out of perfect money right now. Please contact later on suneboyster@gmail.com

      Delete
  6. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me, you give me best information! Thanks, very good post.
    Buy Ukash with PayPal
    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete